Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What’s Next for you.
NT Concepts is seeking a Desktop Support Specialist to join our internal technical team.
Clearance Required: US Citizenship, must be clearable
Location: Vienna, VA with some remote flexibility
Key responsibilities will include:
- Specifications analysis and definition of techniques and procedures related to the development of an enterprise-wide service desk application
- Design, documentation, testing of application technologies related to NINGAONE RMM
- Provide day-to-day hands-on technical support to employees
- Manage, install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems and workstations including imaging and installation of necessary software and hardware.
- Manage, setup, installation, and configuration of voice and data equipment on the telephony system
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues relating to both PC/Mac platforms, printers/copiers/fax machines, etc…
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network connectivity issues for individual users and departments
- Provide training and technical assistance to users on hardware and software applications at the desktop level
- Analyze and resolve entry level and intermediate issues and/or escalate as needed
- Expected to manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Understand security and compliance requirements for company
- Participate in maintenance to keep systems updated with latest patches
- Maintain inventory of installed software and manage software licensing
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions.
- Provide remote assistance to remote staff working from home and/or remote offices internationally.
- Ability to work ONSITE at least three days a calendar work week.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience supporting end users and systems, both on-site and remotely (Win 10 and macOS 11 Big Sur and later)
- Experience with telephony phone systems (Digital and IP)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10. Mac OS systems, iOS and Android devices (iPads, iPhones, etc…)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications
- PC Desktop/Laptop and Mac hardware experience
- A desire to provide superior customer service
- A service-oriented attitude with the utmost discretion in handling sensitive/private technical issues and other matters
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients and high-level executives and managers
- Entry level audio/video knowledge
- Ability to be on call and willing to work irregular hours as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document work performed and resolutions in ticketing system tool
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Ability to travel, if necessary
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.