Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What’s Next for you.
Mission Focus: NT Concepts is seeking a Assistant Project Manager to work in a highly collaborative, virtual, and versatile environment handling an array of duties to support AI Testing for the DoD.
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Location/Flexibility: Falls Church or Arlington, VA (remote flexibility may be considered)
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter, able to work in a highly collaborative, virtual, and versatile environment handling an array of duties and responsibilities with particular focus on organization, coordination, process management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Create, maintain, and organize the division knowledge management and documentation system to ensure effective information communication, processes, and transparency of work
- Build strategies and documentation on organizational processes for information sharing, task management, onboarding, and coordination to share across larger program
- Manage user access, role requests, and onboarding across platforms and software systems
- Ensure the multi-organizational team adopts and follows the division knowledge management and documentation system
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the Division and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Understand Division priorities to effectively manage Division leadership’s time in meetings and prioritizing events that must happen vs optional engagements
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and reports
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to proactively engage members both inside and outside of your team
- Experience working with project management applications, like Gitlab or Jira, is preferred, experience with Gitlab is strongly preferred
- Experience implementing documentation and knowledge management systems for agile software development projects and/or Division level corporate groups
- Great technical writing skills
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Experience working on large software development programs. Experience is working with multi-organizational programs is preferred
- Experience working within agile frameworks, such as Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience working within high technology areas, such as computer science, data science, autonomy, and artificial intelligence.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.