As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the most critical government systems. NT Concepts is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for an exciting data transformation opportunity within our Intel Community.
Responsible for working across the scrum teams to:
- Identify and validate source inputs, analytic workflows, and related outputs
- Support AI/ML Teams composed of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Quality Analysts and ML Developers to
- Supports the development of automated data cleaning algorithms and automated rescaling algorithms.
- Identify, develop, and document innovative methodologies to improve data quality prior to its transition to the transition MIDB database:
- Develop Data Quality Assurance plans and processes that documents deficiencies in data quality, sources of those deficiencies, potential mitigations, and constraints associated with those mitigations, and includes benchmarks for data quality.
- Develops the capability to monitor and report data quality benchmarks.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-8 years' experience with all source analytics using IC and DoD sourced data and databases
- Experience using industry accepted tools, standards, and methodologies
- Experience performing the real time analysis and action-oriented reporting
- Strongly desired experience:
- Familiarity with and skilled use of scripting skills associated with Python and the use of Jupyter notebooks
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.