As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program is operating and enhancing open-source sources and collection through the delivery of superior network, platform, and systems engineering solutions.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
- Utilize configuration management (CM) tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Minimum of an active Top Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- Bachelors Degree & 6 years of qualified experience
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- TS/SCI with Poly (preferred)
- Experience working on complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across departments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users.
- Knowledge of customer funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle.
Clearance Level Required:
- Top Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI (minimum)
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance is preferred.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.