This position will allow for some remote flexibility.
Clearance Level Required: Minimum Secret clearance required, Active TS/SCI with Full-Scope Poly (active) preferred.
As a Configuration Manager on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This project will support one of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers in Reston, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
- Utilize configuration management (CM) tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Minimum Secret clearance required, Active TS/SCI with Full-Scope Poly (active) preferred.
- 6 years of Configuration Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working on complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across departments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users.
- Knowledge of customer funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle.
Clearance Level Required: Secret clearance required, TS/SCI with Full-Scope Poly clearance (Active) preferred.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.