We are seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our team delivering state-of-the-art, multi-cloud, multi-region services to a government agency. Qualified candidates will typically be at the cross section of where curiosity and creativity meet to answer the government’s cloud needs of the future.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires the subject matter expertise and passion for supporting the building of secure cloud solutions, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ unique technical and data challenges.
- Provide expertise in AWS, Azure, GCP, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE C2S, and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks
- Leverage knowledge and skills associated with Multi-Cloud Consoles, CLI, and Managed Services for optimization and efficiency purposes
- Utilize cloud services to build infrastructure as Code (IaC) leveraging cloud-agnostic tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes and automation.
- Manage cloud services and policies for the organization while meeting security and compliance guidelines with heavy focus on Automation techniques
- Support integration of all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices
- Implement SecDevOps including auto-scaled architectures for environment rebuilds
- Provide storage administration support in a cloud environment.
- Provide backup, restore, and other troubleshooting services.
- Maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology
- Work involves being able to develop end-to-end cost analysis for project
- Clearance: TOP SECRET WITH POLYGRAPH
- 6+ years’ relevant experience and a high school degree or 5+ years and a BS degree
- High proficiency in at least one cloud framework, with preference for AWS or Azure
- Advanced experience scripting in Python and / or Bash
- Experience developing and maintaining complex cloud systems that involve integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open-Source components
- Experience maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Familiarity with the Sponsor’s enterprise operation systems
Clearance: TOP SECRET WITH POLYGRAPH
Location: Reston, Virginia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times