As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program is operating and enhancing open-source sources and collection through the delivery of superior network, platform, and systems engineering solutions.
NT Concepts is seeking a Close Support Engineer to support end users and resolve desktop issues as part of an infrastructure support team.
- Supporting the end user and resolving desktop issues as part of an infrastructure support team
- Imaging workstations, laptops and deploying end user systems to the local user desktop, or shipping systems to offsite locations
- Replacing and installing end user devices such as keyboards, additional monitors, headsets for phones, and other hardware for users when requested
- Basic software troubleshooting
- Monitoring, resolving, and documenting service tickets and requests
- Maintaining hardware inventory
- Troubleshooting problems on end user devices such as printers and local network connections
- Uploading files from media to the Organization Shared drive
- Performing site survey of new office locations
- Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph (Active)
- 1 year of experience providing close support and / or systems engineering support
- Experience monitoring, resolving, and documenting service tickets and requests
- MS Office suite proficiency, to include Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to provide clear, accurate, and simple explanations of technical procedures and processes to audiences of varying degrees of technical proficiency
- Strong troubleshooting skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (Active)
- Microsoft Administrator certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Security Plus certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- Experience working with Jira
- A Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
Location: Reston, VA
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.