As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the most critical government systems. NT Concepts is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an exciting data transformation opportunity within our Intel Community.
- Conduct an analysis of the MIDB production process, including conducting analyst interviews, for each of the 48 FPAs within MIDB to include targeting, and evaluate and deconstruct each FPA’s SOPs or Object Based Production (OBP) processes.
- Establishes best practices and business rules for analyst workflows
- Develop technical and transitional strategies that address existing foundational intelligence holdings and needs.
- Documents the analysis of all MIDB FPAs and identifies changes and process improvements that DIA could implement to streamline and re-imagine how it describes the record.
- Evaluate business processes for efficiency, cost, and other valuable metrics
- Communicate insights with business teams and key stakeholders
- Prepare strategic recommendations for process adjustments, procedures, and performance improvements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or related discipline
- Experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements in support of system, business, stakeholder, and user requirements.
- Should have at least a working knowledge of the technology involved in analytics
- Knowledge of Joint Force Requirements Generator II (JFRG II), MAGTF Deployment Support System II (MDSS II)
- Experience working on ETL projects and big data
- Familiarity with analytic tools such as Apache Spark
- Certified Scrum Master
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.