Directs all financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting. Performs complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues which would require a report and recommend solutions. Develops work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage project charge codes.
- Provide Vendor management task.
- Create financial reports.
- Ensure invoices are correct.
- BA/BS with at least 5 years Project Control experience.
- Knowledge of UNANET.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Must be a US Citizen.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!