Applies an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise. Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions. Utilizes performance analysis to predict performance trends and identify unique and systemic performance anomalies. Provides specialized knowledge of systems operations, risk management principals, and leading-edge industry technologies to develop enterprise level migration and consolidation plans that result in minimum risk, optimum performance solutions. Interfaces with all levels of IT customer and operations staff. Performs process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools, such as Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering (I-CASE) tools. Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents. Has experience with such methodologies as IDEF 0 process modeling and IDEF 1x data modeling. Provides technical guidance in software engineering techniques and system design and technology issues relating to system migration and consolidation.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in analyzing current support requirements and capabilities in relation to existing functions, operations, technology, and technical trends.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and research to develop solution strategies for alternative opportunities.
- Perform system requirements analysis consisting of a structured approach to translate
- Conduct analysis, identify “as-is” and “to-be” processes, collect relevant data, information, and documentation to formulate and implement a solution or recommendation.
- Develop data collection methods and tools to monitor status and provide updates when changes occur.
- Determine the necessary attributes for successful system deployment and develop and coordinate detailed implementation plans for each system deployment or modification.
- Develop design documents that serve as the basis of all staging, configuration and testing efforts. Support a design review session to validate the design information. Ensure system stability and provide orientation, knowledge transfer and technical consulting services.
- BA/BS or MA/MS with at least 10 years Information Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level I
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!