- Perform research to determine if records exist for the subject in question and search for possible alternate spellings and aliases.
- Use the client tracking and communication system to locate and access information in a variety of media, research documents that contain possible references, and discard all references not identifiable with the subject.
- Review and edit written documents generated by others, communicate, and work cooperatively among teams.
- Perform various administrative tasks as required to include creating written summaries, reports, and maintaining meticulous logs and records.
- Active Top Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor's Degree, or three (3) or more years of experience applying knowledge of administrative principles, practices, and techniques.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Chrome; navigate multiple browser windows, and copy/paste to and from different applications.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!