As a Senior Software Developer, you will:
- Work within an Agile development structure to lead the software development processes necessary to support over 400 major updates and product changes per year across the enterprise.
- Ensure that all Product Increments are appropriately tested, comply with all DoD and service-level security and configuration requirements, and meet the needs of the customer.
- Gather and analyze user requirements generated through formal Change Management processes from Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and DoD-level customers.
- Remote flexibility with on site time split between NT Concepts' headquarters in Vienna, VA and Herndon, VA
- BA/BS degree in a technical field (IT, Information Security, Software Development).
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting software development.
- Familiarity with Agile software development.
- Experience with Java, SQL
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
- Working knowledge of leading web frameworks such as GWT and MVC
Preferred Qualifications (At least one of these)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- An MS in a technical field is preferred
- OCA or OCP Java Certification
- Code in one or more languages besides Java (Python, PHP, C, Pro *C, etc)
Working knowledge of common software development best practice tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Ant, Gradle, etc Working knowledge with many of the following standards/frameworks/tools: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, ANT, Gradle, EJB, JBoss, JFrog, SQL, XML, Oracle, MySQL, and reporting tools, i.e. Crystal Reports, JReports, JasperSoft etc.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!