Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting product owners in maintaining the Product Backlog and schedule
- Capturing the Product Owner’s acceptance criteria, and using that criteria to determine when a backlog item is done
- Overseeing quality control/quality assurance for several Developer teams
- Assisting scrum teams in mitigating or removing impediments to their progress
- Facilitating team events including Release Planning Events
- Coordinating the participation of all key stakeholders in the Scrum process
- Coaching several Developer teams in self-organization and cross-team integration
- Promoting consistent design principles, approaches to system design, security, testing, and documentation, across multiple development teams
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 5+ years of professional experience, minimum of 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- BS or MS in Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master by an educational or professional association
- Demonstrated success in the conduct of agile software development for complex information technology systems
- Demonstrated success in delivering functional code to the government’s satisfaction using agile design and development techniques
We're looking for a motivated Scrum Master eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!