This role involves supporting the full software development lifecycle, utilizing emerging technologies in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support analytics initiatives. The candidate will work with other architects, engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to our clients.
10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Performing architecture support to large systems handling petabyte-scale data.
- Developing strategies for the formation and maintenance of data lakes
- Implementation of data lakes in organizations with logically and physically separated data sources
- Providing architectural support to systems operating in public clouds.
- Production implementation experience
- Production experience in building real-time analytics applications
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Ability to manage numerous requests concurrently and be able to prioritize and deliver
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic team player
Top Secret security clearance required.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!