The Cloud Solutions Architect is responsible for assisting in developing and deploying applications in the Top Secret commercial cloud environment. The Cloud Solutions Architect will convert technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product. They will be responsible for bridging the gap between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud.
- Expert Skill Level (10+ years of experience)
- Experience building compute architectures in the Top Secret or Secret commercial cloud invironment with an emphasis on leveraging the full complement of enterprise cloud services
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying aplications in the Top Secret or Secret commercial cloud environment
- 3+ years experience scripting in Python, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience routinely using knowlege management and code repositories, including but not limited to, GitHub, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
* TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Required
- Demonstrated experience productionizating data science research capabilities, analytics and application, with a focus on transforming these into enterprise-ready application, including but not limited to AI/ML, and deep learning models with GPU
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to automate deployment of software applications in the Sponsor's commercial cloud environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!