Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires an expert level of experience, a passion and expert level experience in building computer architectures, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for assisting in developing and deploying applications in Sponsor’s environment
- Convert technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product
- Responsible for bridging the gap between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud.
- Expert Skill Level (10+ years of experience)
- Experience building compute architectures in the Top Secret or Secret commercial cloud environment with an emphasis on leveraging the full complement of enterprise cloud services
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying applications in the Top Secret or Secret commercial cloud environment
- 3+ years experience scripting in Python, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience routinely using knowledge management and code repositories, including but not limited to, GitHub, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
* TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Required
Demonstrated experience with productionzation of data science research capabilities, analytics and application, with a focus on transforming these into enterprise-ready application, including but not limited to AI/ML, and deep learning models with GPU
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to automate deployment of software applications in the Sponsor's commercial cloud environment
We're looking for a motivated Cloud Architect eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!