- Support the development of integrated applications using Pega.
- Assist with implementation functionalities per user stories laid out by the project.
- Ability to assist with the creation of reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and Scrum Master on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Pega Certified System Architect
- Understanding of full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 8)
Understanding of various Pega Rules required. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!