Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires an expert level of experience, a passion to create and manage a data science training curriculum and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Data Science Instructional Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Write learning objectives
- Determine the scope of educational projects
- Create the layout of the instructional material
- Work with subject matter experts
- Write content
- Develop audio, visual, and interactive media aids
- Plan and create assessments
- Senior Skill Level
- 5+ years of program management experience
- Knowledge and skill in developing and providing data science training on computer hardware and application software and knowledge to convert to computer based training modules.
- Experience reviewing training material and develop storyboards for conversion into Computer based training.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to work with graphic designers, editors, multimedia specialists and project managers.
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly Clearance Required
We're looking for a motivated Data Science Instructional Designer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!