The EE&A Program Manager shall provide a management structure to oversee all engineering personnel and their performance. The EE&A PM shall be the primary point of contact for the engineering and analytics team and the TO PM. The PM shall maintain active communications with the engineering staff to keep the team informed of significant issues, risks and accomplishments as they occur.
- Desired Expert or SME skill level.
- Ten (10) years of combined experience in IT operations and sustainment, customer support for systems, applications and operational services.
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple prime Contractors in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development, engineering or architecture related tasks.
- TS/SCI plus full scope poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!