What the Job Entails
NT Concepts is seeking a Senior Technical Lead to serve as the lead technical expert supporting the infrastructure of an IT Experimentation Lab for a major DOD agency. You would lead a team of experts ensuring the uninterrupted function and growth of virtual environments required to support Research and Development (R&D) and IT integration research. This environment provides:
- Direct connectivity to High Performance Computers (HPC) to support modeling and simulation
- Secure centralized storage, compute resources, visualization, and analytics
- Remote technical support to a broad base of users in customized environments
- Rapid software deployment (GOTS and COTS)
- Configuration management (CM) and Information Assurance (IA) test environments
- Stakeholder engagement and alignment
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation
- Help develop and implement cloud migration strategy
- Lead Information Assurance (IA), DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF), and Configuration Management (CM) activities
- Manage lifecycle infrastructure including servers, network devices, and storage components
- BA/BS in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, IT, or Engineering
- 15+ years of relevant experience in system administration, network administration, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and system architecture
- Experience in executive-level communications
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Masters in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, IT, or Engineering
- Experience supporting programs for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) or other similar DoD or Intelligence Community customers
- Experience with high-performance computing
- Experience with cloud migration
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!