The CFO leads the internal operations team and is the chief financial spokesperson, both internally and externally, for our company.The CFO is responsible for providing strategic and tactical leadership to the company by working with the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.The NT Concepts CFO will provide operational and programmatic support on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, resource allocation, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and growth, and securing of funding as needed.
As the CFO fills a vital role in the company, we are looking for someone who has deep experience in government contracting and has a history of continued career progression. Moreover, we’d like someone who has reported to a formal fiduciary board and exhibits a solid understanding of corporate governance.
In addition to the broad qualifications listed above, we are looking for someone who meets the following:
- You have a degree in finance, accounting, or business.
- You’re a leader who actively listens, digests the dynamics of a situation, forms and articulates a well-founded position; additionally, you understand how to disagree, even if it means being the single voice in the room. In addition to being a seasoned leader, you’re a growth oriented learner who is focused on constant improvement.
- You’ve held a leadership role in a company with 10+% CAGR and in a company with a significant financial transition (e.g., acquisition, merger, debt). Moreover, you’ve led in both good times and challenging times, and you know how to roll up your sleeves and work side-by-by to achieve results.
- You are market aware and you know the core value levers and how to lead to optimize them, and you have well-formed opinions about competitive environment. You have led parts or the whole of accounting, procurement, and finance operations and understand the macro and micro levers that can drive success (e.g., efficiency, profit, resource allocation, risk, flexibility, process enhancement).
- You have experience with various benefit and incentive programs, are knowledgeable in legal aspects of government contracting (e.g., employment, FAR, corporate).
- You can demonstrate a successful track record for compliance (e.g., DCAA, Assurance, Tax, Banking requirements) and a solid understanding of risk management.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!