You are passionate about enabling delivery and business growth, and you have a history of successful delivery of federal (TS/SCI and higher) and technical talent (e.g., software developers, data scientists, network engineers, database administrators). Moreover, you possess the initiative and "outside the box" thinking that enables you to get ahead of personnel requirements and to grow and maintain a pipeline of cleared talent. Part of getting ahead of requirements involves working directly with hiring managers to craft strategies to enhance talent acquisition and also understanding the talent needs on large-scale proposals.
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience (software development, data science, network engineers, systems engineers, data engineers, etc.)
- Experience recruiting in support of government contracts
- Experience recruiting candidates with security clearances TS/SCI and higher
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication skills
- Solid organizational abilities
- Ability to learn new skills and pick up concepts quickly
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!