As a Senior Software Developer, you will:
- Work within an Agile development structure to lead the software development processes necessary to support over 400 major updates and product changes per year across the enterprise.
- Ensure that all Product Increments are appropriately tested, comply with all DoD and service-level security and configuration requirements, and meet the needs of the customer.
- Gather and analyze user requirements generated through formal Change Management processes from Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and DoD-level customers.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field (IT, Information Security, Software Development).
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting software development.
- Familiarity with Agile software development.
- Experience with Java, SQL
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
- Working knowledge of leading web frameworks such as GWT and MVC
Preferred Qualifications (At least one of these)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- An MS in a technical field is preferred
- OCA or OCP Java Certification
- Code in one or more languages besides Java (Python, PHP, C, Pro *C, etc)
Working knowledge of common software development best practice tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Ant, Gradle, etc Working knowledge with many of the following standards/frameworks/tools: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, ANT, Gradle, EJB, JBoss, JFrog, SQL, XML, Oracle, MySQL, and reporting tools, i.e. Crystal Reports, JReports, JasperSoft etc.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!