Serve as the regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the DoD enterprise Military Housing system:
- Provide expert support, analysis and research into complex system and process issues.
- Respond to user inquiries and requests for support.
- Develop critical relationships with users in the Pacific region.
- Train new users in-person at various locations in the Pacific and make periodic site visits to existing users to gather feedback and provide additional training.
- Collect and analyze operational data to improve processes, including recurring technical or integration issues as well as critical user feedback.
- BA/BS degree.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting (operations research and analysis, user support, program/project management experience, customer relationship management, logistics, finance, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Japan and conduct periodic regional travel (approximately 15%)
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!