- You’ve worked on enterprise-scale development projects using Data Lake, Big Query, Big Table and big data database technologies
- You’re able to install, configure, and deploy databases on cloud architectures, preferably GCP
- Database modernization efforts and enterprise-scale database transitions are your thing
- You can confidently recommend different ways to improve data reliability and quality
- Handling some pretty large volumes of data comes naturally
- You’ve worked with containers running Kubernetes
- The Linux operating system is easy for you to navigate and work in
- You know how to fit yourself in a self-directed manner as part of a large size agile software development team
- You know your way around data modeling, data transformation, information extraction, and/or statistical analysis.
- You can play with a variety of databases like RDBMS, NoSQL, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, or physics statistics.
- 6-10yrs of professional experience
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management issues.
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what’s important.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!