- Shall have at least ten (10) years of experience in enterprise data architecture and management
- Shall have at least eight (8) years of experience in Conceptual/Logical/Physical data modeling
- Shall have experience in modeling solutions in AWS that us AI/ML algorithms
- Shall have at least ten (10) years of proven expertise in Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Must have experience of cloud architecture, specifically AWS, as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- Must be able to define & maintain BI/Data Warehouse methodologies, standards, and industry best practices
- Shall have experience leading and architecting enterprise wide initiatives, specifically system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, data lakes, etc. for a large enterprise
- Shall have experience briefing the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members, and senior levels of management
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in data science, engineering, statistics.
If you meet these core qualifications, then let's have a discussion.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!