We are hiring two individuals onto a relatively small, high-performance technical team. This newest project is supporting a DoD client with networking simulation "games" distributed all around the continental U.S. The tech is pretty cool and the project is very fast-paced. Occasional CONUS travel required
Assuming you like fast-paced environments and developing creative technical solutions, hopefully you have some of the following:
- BS in technical field
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Minimum three years of experience with data visualization to include dashboards
- Experience with statistical analyses of data a plus
- Minimum of three years of experience building data analytics ETL pipelines
- Experience working in cloud environments (GCP, BigQuery a plus)
- Experience working on commercial videogame development a plus (Unity)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!