We are hiring two individuals onto a relatively small, high-performance technical team. This newest project is supporting a DoD client with networking simulation "games" distributed all around the continental U.S. The tech is pretty cool and the project is very fast-paced. Our game engine of choice is Unity, so Unity experience is a must. Occasional CONUS travel required.
Assuming you like fast-paced environments and developing creative technical solutions, hopefully you have some of the following:
- Minimum 3 years supporting videogame networking tasks in Unity and connecting Unity applications to other external applications (middleware, software, data pipelines)
- BS in a technical field
- Experience working in commercial game development environment
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Experience in cloud environments (GCP a plus)
- Experience working for game production studios facilitating MMO or multiplayer game experiences and collaboration
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!