And… Why We’re Both Here - This “Job” Thing
Here it is: we have some opportunities. And we’d like to get to know some more amazing people, that might want to talk about that. People like you. Since you’re reading this, and the title’s “software engineer”, we’re thinking you might be a little interested. Very cool.
Who You Are
Full Stack Developer Expertise:
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications. Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features. Maintain code integrity and organization. Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection. Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- * Angular 2/4/6 is a must.
- * Java
- * Java Spring
- * Python
- * Typescript
- * MongoDB/NoSQL
- * Postgres
- * Docker
- * DevOps
- * CSS
- * Git
- * Jenkins
- * Docker
The hard requirements:
- An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance - No wiggle room here. You must have it.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or some other technical degree.
- 8 years’ experience in full stack development to include Java, Web services, Database, and micro-service development.
- Possesses at least one of the Agile Development Certifications
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- MS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree.
- Integration and tailoring of geospatial Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software applications; specialized software and database development and maintenance; integration of related specialized hardware; engineering studies to identify and remedy geodata processing bottlenecks.
- Expertise in multiple Commercial, Open Source and Government created Geospatial Information Systems/Platform
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!