General Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Assist with preparing supporting schedules for personal property tax return and use tax return
- Assist with the preparation of monthly adjusting journal entries
- Assist with payroll preparation
- Assist with loading and coding of vendor invoices for review and approval
- Assist with preparing Excel schedules used as support for various research projects and audit support
- Assist with administrative duties
- U.S Citizenship
- Undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- In the Washington D.C Metro Area with reliable transportation to Tysons corner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information and work independently to prioritize and complete project work.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!