And… Why We’re Both Here - This “Job” Thing
Here it is: we have some opportunities. And we’d like to get to know some more amazing people, that might want to talk about that. People like you. Since you’re reading this, we’re thinking you might be a little interested. Very cool.
You will be developing lean, just-in-time documentation to support software development across a team of teams. Your efforts will ensure consistency, repeatability, and support training.
Who You Are
Okay, beyond the basics (you solve problems, and are generally nice), we’re looking for a few skills:
- As active TS/SCI Clearance - no wiggle room on this one.
- Know your way around DevOps orchestration tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five years’ experience, or Masters and three years’ experience in the above-described field.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technical Writing, or related field
- Three years’ experience in delivering technical documentation, including administrative guides, user guides, online help, and online training materials.
- Two years’ experience working with users and developers in documenting user needs and system/service design and use.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!