Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
Got What It Takes?
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or related fields
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Relevant 2+ years of providing support to IC or DoD experience
- Expertise in SAR data files and analysis tools (CASE Executive, SOCET GXP, Xpatch)
- Experience in using image processing tools (ENVI and IDL)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning methodologies and GEOINT Systems
- US Citizenship (due to contract requirements)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!