Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
We seek entrepreneurial P&L leaders who know and possess a deep passion for each of the Virginia headquartered IC organizations. If you have successfully led mission solution delivery, have a proven capability to satisfy customers, a track record of organic growth, and spent time in the proposal room winning adjacent growth—this is a career opportunity for you.
This is a growth oriented P&L role. We need leaders who know how to deliver and satisfy customers; moroever, we need someone who understands the ins-and-outs of program management and eats, sleeps, and breathes program and portfolio leadership. Additionally, we would love to find someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven history of building teams, and growing a line of business.
To sum it all up: If you’re someone who has grown a client-facing portfolio, possess and understand how to develop deep client relationships, and you’re an expert at building teams, then we should talk.
Got What It Takes?
As this is for high-level work in the IC, we do have a few hard requirements:
- A TS/SCI with CI or Full Scope poly
- Must possess deep understanding, awareness and successful track record within at least one of the Northern Virginia based IC organizations
- Proven track record building and leading technical mission solution program teams to delight and exceed IC customer expectations
- Conversant and ideally possesses a technical familiarity with machine learning, data engineering, cloud-based infrastructure, and Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- History of increasing responsibility through organic and adjacent portfolio growth
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!