Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic in directing and coordinating the activities of Proposal Volume Leaders and numerous technical authors. We are searching for people with an active TS/SCI clearance. If you’ve developed and articulated technical and management solutions for proposals, then that’d be a great bonus. We’re sure you’ve also already worked with numerous technical authors and consultants to produce high quality winning proposals.
Got What It Takes?
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- Manage all aspects of proposal development (proposal writing, editing, illustration, production efforts, etc.) from assignment and receipt of RFP, through delivery and receipt by the customer.
- Investigate solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.) in conjunction with other customer requirements and communications, and determine final document structure.
- Lead effective storyboarding and development of strategic win themes and discriminators.
- Guarantee proposals are compliant with all section L&M or similar instructions/requirements.
- Proven proposal leadership skills, with the ability to build a strong team, effectively resolve conflict, and vector appropriate resources to maximize proposal development.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years relevant professional experience in Proposal Manager or Solutions Developer role.
- 10+ years of track record of winning proposal efforts valued at $50M or more.
- 10+ years of a working knowledge of MS Office business applications.
- Must have an active TS/SCI
NT Concepts is a company of talented, dedicated people committed to helping our customers achieve critical missions that are of the utmost importance to our nation and to our world. We fuse business process with technical expertise to deliver data-driven enterprise solutions that solve our clients’ most unique challenges. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a privately held mid-tier company with customers spanning the Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Communities.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during the search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any or part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!