• Must be able to focus on computer monitor/screen for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, across all organizational levels.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of nine years of related experience.
• Expertise in travel documentation preparation using NBS CGE system.
• Working knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Proven effective organizational and time management skills.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 5 years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree. With a Master’s Degree, 3 years of general experience is acceptable.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!