- Lead a world-class team of technical and services providers providing best-of-breed services and driving innovation
- Manage the delivery of a large support services contract to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), providing data brokering services and cyber situational awareness in support of DISA’s Cyber Directorate (CD)
- Drive innovation and improvement through a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
- Manage a geographically distributed matrixed staff
- Be responsible for stakeholder management and continuous communication and coordination with government and other contract stakeholders
- Develop plans, reporting status of the project, as well as managing travel and budget
- Present technical and process improvement solutions to Senior Executives across DISA and the DoD
Your qualifications must include:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- PMP Desired
- 15+ years of professional experience, minimum of 7 years of project management or delivery experience
- Experience with ITIL employment and the management of large IT Services Management (ITSM)
- Certified ITIL Practitioner or higher
- Demonstrated experience in all or most of the following areas:
- Data Management/Data Brokering
- DoD Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Big Data/Cloud Computing
- Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO)/Cyber Situational Awareness
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or Agile Development
- Familiarity with Joint Information Network (JIE) Architecture, DoD Architectural Vision, Net-Centric Operations and Warfare Reference Model, Service Assurance Framework, and the Net-Centric Data and Services Strategies.
- An active TS, or TS/SCI-level clearance is strongly preferred
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!