Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Adjudicative Analysts
- Assigns and manages workload across a team
- Mentors Entry and Mid-Level personnel
- Initiates and verifies the appropriate level of background investigation being requested, and ensures all documents required for processing have been completed and included in the case file
- Suggests additional investigative action when necessary
- Work together with peers to conduct interviews
- Manages a varied case load
- Maintains and assesses all investigative files; archives files as necessary; maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets; prepares; tracks; monitors; and analyses statistics
- Produces content and materials for briefing packages and presents information through briefings to various audiences
- Evaluates; proposes; and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration
- 5 years of related work experience
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Knowledge and ability to use standard office equipment
- Possesses great writing skills
- Must possess analytical skills and ability to handle complex workload
- Knowledgeable in federal rules and regulations related to the clearance process
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!