NT Concepts is a company of talented, dedicated people united in helping our customers achieve critical missions that are of the utmost importance to our nation and our world. We know that the success of our company and the success of our employees go hand-in-hand. That’s why we offer a complete Total Rewards Program, anchored by four key elements — benefits, work/life balance, professional development, and recognition.
OUR TOTAL REWARDS PROGRAM
We pride ourselves on having some of the best benefits in the industry. We regularly review our program to adapt as our company grows so we can provide the most robust services for you and your families.
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) Plan (vested day 1 in company match)
- Company-paid life/AD&D insurance
- Company-paid long- and short- term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts available for medical, dependent care, and transit/parking
- Education Savings Plan (529)
- Identity-theft prevention
- Travel assistance
WORK / LIFE BALANCE
We value people’s time above all. It’s important to us that your work complements your life and allows you to thrive, when and where you need it to.
- Paid time off and other leave
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Paid community service day
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health advocacy
- Free snacks! (at some locations)
We grow as you grow! You bring the passion and commitment, and we’ll provide the tools and training to support your professional and technical development.
- Leadership training
- Clearance opportunities
- Paid training / certification
- Events, conferences, and industry memberships
- R&D programs
What inspires you? How can you make things better? We recognize and reward excellence and innovation, and support internal career mobility. In fact, that’s where we look first!
- Spot bonuses
- Employee referral awards
- High Fives
WE ALWAYS KEEP LEARNING
One thing I really like about NTC is that from day one my managers have been challenging me to become a well-rounded developer. They have always encouraged me to take on new tasks even those out of my comfort zone. I have been a BI Developer for over six years now and am excited to be joining a team tasked with creating a Machine Learning solution for one of our customers.
Syed H. Sr Business Intelligence Developer