Data is your most important asset. As your data grows exponentially in volume, scope, and complexity, you need smart, secure, and automated ways to capture and exploit your information to drive real business value and inform critical decision making.
Our certified technologists and data engineers are experts at building data-driven enterprises to help you acquire, analyze, and act on data and get critical information into the hands of decision-makers faster, with greater trust, security, and accuracy.
From traditional BI to on-demand analytics and Machine Learning, our data solutions are built to deliver the intelligence edge you need and help you get ready for What’s Next.
- AI / Machine Learning
- Advanced Analytics
- Advanced RPA
- Agile Data Labeling (aDL)
- Business Intelligence
- Data Architecture (cloud, on-prem, hybrid)
- Data Warehousing and Analysis
- Data Modeling & Schema Design
- Data Capture & Collection Formatting
- Data Engineering & Wrangling
- Data Visualization
- Data Access
- Data Governance & Quality Monitoring
Step into the future and harness AI and Machine Learning to drive mission success in powerful new ways.
We use AI and Machine Learning to go beyond simple automation and prediction. We deliver incredibly powerful AI ecosystems that generate precision-point data you can trust to solve the hard problems.
We deliver everything you need at commercial scale and speed to unlock new opportunities in your data.
Find Your Truth
Powerful data warehousing and management solutions to unify disparate data sets for one source of truth.
Automate the Task
AI, Machine Learning, and workflow solutions to automate and augment the analyst task for objective, opportunistic data-driven insights.
Surface Critical Insight
Data visualization and self-service analytics for on-demand situational awareness and response.
- Object Detection & Classification in Imagery (Computer Vision)
- AI Edge (GPU/TPU) Deployment
- Machine Learning in AR Environments
- Fire Behavior Prediction
- Motion Tracking in Wide Area Motion Imagery
- Predictive Health Maintenance
- Anomaly Detection in Signal Data
- Pattern Recognition in Signal Data
- Topic Modeling for Advanced Search (NLP)
- Machine Learning for Predicted Team Performance in Operational Environments
DISCOVER WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU.
We’re looking for talented, out-of-the-box thinking individuals to join our rapidly growing development and data science teams. If you love working with digital-edge technologies and solving complex data challenges, then we want to hear from you.